Here I will keep bookmarks and links I find interesting. I am making a new page for them so I need not clutter the main page. If you find a broken link, please, let me know. Thanks.
- Holoforum, the main source for info nowadays. Includes an archive of Colin’s original holography forum.
- Holowiki, a nice compendium of info mostly contributed by Colin’s forum users. Lately it seems not to be updated too often.
- Wler’s Laser-Projects page. Info for building your own light-meter.
- John Sonley’s page. Great depictions of a nice sand-table (UK).
- Steve Michael’s 3D Imagery, has great ideas for optics support building and a very detail description for building an holography table. He also provides nice hard copies of the main sections.
- Ed Wesley’s page. I really like the “7 projects” paper. Also the section on test-strips is great! (Chicago, US).
- Yves Gentet’s page. Awesome holograms. Supplies his own emulsion (ultimate), arguably the best out there.
- Tommy Johnson’s page, with a great description of the evolution of a home-made holography-table (holography apparatus, he calls it).
- Colin Kaminski’s page, he hosted the original holography forum. We owe him the world.
- Michael Harrison blogged all his holography updates and activities. Great and informative reading.
- Gregg Favalora’s page.
Holgraphic Material Suppliers:
- Gentet’s Ultimate online shop.
- Sergio’s Polygrama and Darrol photopolymers.
- Integraph (US) sells a nice “holography kit”.
- Litiholo products.